Our multispecies inland tour: there’s nothing quite like the non-stop action of fishing for walleye, sheepshead, and other fish in West Michigan’s inland waterways. This tour is an superb way to introduce kids to the joys of fishing!
- 2 hours: $350 1-4 people, $400 5-6 people
- 3 hours: $450 1-4 people, $500 5-6 people
Our apologies, but with gas prices rising so quickly, we may need to add a gas surcharge if prices get above $5/gallon.
What to Bring
All participants over 17 years of age are required to have a Michigan All-Species Fishing License:
- 24-Hour License: $10.00 (Resident and Non-Resident)
- Resident License: $26.00
- Non-Resident License: $76.00
Licenses may be purchased online from the Michigan DNR.
Alcohol is permitted on the boat for anybody of legal age. However, we do ask that no glass bottles be brought on the boat and that the alcohol be consumed in a responsible manner.
There is always the possibility of seasickness. We recommend taking medication a half hour to an hour before departure.
- Fishing license
- Food and beverages
- Jacket or outer layer
- Rain gear
- Comfortable non-skid shoes
- Empty cooler for the fish
- 20 lbs. bag of ice for the fish