In pursuit of keeping our customers safe, these are the protective measures we have in place:
- Where practical, we will do our best to comply with MDNR COVID-19 guidelines, to minimize COVID-19 exposure risks. This includes social distancing, personal protective equipment, and sanitation protocols. Reference the MDNR COVID Response.
- We will keep the boat and fish cleaning station clean as we always do.
- We will be sanitizing the boat and fish cleaning station using US EPA approved disinfectants, focused on common touch points, between and also during the boat trips as deemed necessary by the Captain.
- Let’s be honest, some of us have a face for radio. Our guests are welcome to bring and wear your own face masks to protect those on board in the unlikely event you are a COVID-19 positive carrier and unaware of being contagious to the rest of the crew on board. In addition, we also offer our clients the use of our clean HUK fishing gaiters while on board as face masks to minimize exposure risks for all parties, and the sun (SPF 30). We don’t want to scare away the fish and skin cancer is not fun either!
- The Captain and crew monitor ourselves daily for COVID-19 symptoms, as identified by the CDC; e.g. body temperature taken daily. In the unlikely event the Captain or crew have a fever or other symptom similar to a cold or the flu, the trip may be rescheduled or canceled as a precaution.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or suggestions for our further consideration. Life goes on! We look forward to seeing all of you soon. Please continue to support your small businesses and be good to one another.